San Francisco Internal Audit & Financial Advisory - IT Audit ManagerCaliforniaJR-214650San Francisco
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The San Francisco Office is seeking an Internal Audit & Financial Advisory Manager to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Managers strive to develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. The goal of the manager is to understand their client’s business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Managers are developing contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You effectively build and manage client relationships while delivering specific product solutions that add value.
- You excel at identifying opportunities to integrate product solutions and resources to optimize client service capabilities.
- You are passionate about assisting in the preparation and execution of strategy to win new business.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Leading teams in executing audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables focusing on technology topics, including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
- Establishing and cultivating critical business relationships / networking with senior executives.
- An in-depth understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools and objectives.
- Knowledge and interest in technology including topics such as operating systems, mobile technologies, software development, networking, and business applications.
- Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, etc.
- Familiarity with leading practices related to IT audit risk assessment.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance, in particular the technology implications and requirements.
- Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
- Ability to translate technology topics and audit issues into “business speak” to be understood by executives.
- Superior supervisory experience of teams including performance appraisal, mentoring / coaching, oversight and review of work, coordination across teams, and understanding how to motivate.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Business Related Field).
- 5+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or similar strongly preferred.
Do You Love Exploring New Places?
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.