San Jose IT Audit Experienced ConsultantCaliforniaJR-222861San Jose
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The San Francisco office is seeking an Internal Audit & Financial Advisory Experienced Consultant to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Experienced Consultants learn from the best management team in an effort to develop an understanding of business processes and build technical skills in general risk areas. The Experienced Consultant conducts interviews, compiles and analyzes data, and documents findings. Through interaction with client and project team personnel, the Experienced Consultant develops professional relationships that contribute to exceptional client service. The successful Experienced Consultant learns effective time and task management, takes ownership of assignments and accepts responsibility for team results.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy gathering, summarizing, and examining data or information. You identify implications of the examination and document findings.
- You are passionate about effectively maintaining client relationships and provide clients with timely top quality service.
- You facilitate teamwork by contributing to team effort, sharing responsibility for team results, and exhibiting a positive attitude.
- You learn the client’s business industry which in turn helps you develop appropriate business knowledge.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- An understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools and objectives.
- Knowledge and interest in technology including topics such as operating systems, mobile technologies, software development, networking, and business applications.
- Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, etc.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance, in particular the technology implications and requirements.
- Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Business Related Field).
- 1-2+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or similar strongly preferred.
Do You Love Exploring New Places?
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records